On December 7 Huawei officially confirmed the launch date of the HarmonyOS 2.0 beta program and recently this beta program spotted on the online platform. Now it’s confirmed that the HarmonyOS (Hongmeng OS) will be launch on December 16, 2020, at the Huawei Developer Day (HDD) event. Below you can check the event details and more.
“Look, it’s coming. So, developers, are you coming? Beta event for HarmonyOS 2.0 mobile phone developers” wrote Huawei.
- HarmonyOS 2.0 design philosophy
- Bring an innovative full-scene hyper terminal experience with partners
- In-depth analysis of the HarmonyOS distributed application framework
- DevEco Studio 2.0 One-stop distributed application development platform
- And mobile phone emulator
- And Huawei HarmonyOS technical experts face-to-face communication
- 10:00 – 10:30 Huawei will release HarmonyOS 2.0 mobile phone developer Beta plan
- 10:30 – 12:00 Application partners share HarmonyOS full-scene innovation cases
- 13:30 – 15:10 Huawei experts explain the key features and development tools of HarmonyOS 2.0 mobile phone Beta
- 15:30 – 17:00 Face-to-face interaction with developer KOLs and Huawei technical experts
According to the information, Huawei dint confirmed yet which devices will first get the HarmonyOS 2.0 beta on their smartphones but the first HarmonyOS/HongmengOS Mobile beta program will be first open for the Huawei Mate 40, P40, and Mate 30 devices.
According to the HarmonyOS 2.0 open roadmap, HarmonyOS 2.0 will support the type of memory devices:
- From September 10, 2020 – Device with 128KB to 128MB RAM
- From April 21, 2021 – Device with 128MB to 4GB RAM
- From October 2021 – Device with 4GB to more than 4GB RAM
Join Our ABC arena Channel On Telegram