Honor has started rolling out the November 2020 software update for the Honor Band 5i, the latest update brings new optimization for weather forecast and improves the user experience of this fitness tracker. The users of Honor Band 5i receiving this update with the build number 1.05.102 and the package size is 4.69MB. Check the changelog below.
Honor Band 5i Version 1.05.102 Changelog:
- Optimizes the one-week weather forecast
- Optimizes the user’s experience
- This update is rolling out in batches and may take some time to reach your device.
- Upgrade time is about 20 minutes.
- Make sure your battery is above 20% before starting the update.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth connection is maintained during the upgrade process.
HOW TO UPDATE HONOR BAND 5I?
- Connect the Huawei Band 5i to your phone using the Huawei Health app.
- Open the Huawei Health app, click on Devices.
- You will get the device name, click on it.
- Choose Firmware update and download it.
Join Our ABC arena Channel On Telegram
Honor Band 5i Key Specifications:
- 2.44 cm, 160 x 80 pixels, Touch Display
- Water Resistant 50 m
- Heart Rate Monitor, Calorie Count, Sleep Monitor
- Android, iOS Compatible
- Step Count, Pedometer
- Incoming Call, Text Message
- Watch Faces.