In October 2020 Huawei has released EMUI 11 beta testing program for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro smartphone users, but the company has sent this beta testing in mainland China. After a long time wait company has finally distributed the EMUI 11 stable update to its P30 Series. The users of the Huawei P30 series are now able to use the latest features like MeeTime, smart multi-window, rhythmic ringtones, hide display message, and more.
Alongside China, Huawei has also started the EMUI 11 beta testing program for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro in many regions including Europe, UK, and the Middle East. According to the EMUI 11 roadmap, the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro are scheduled to get EMUI 11 in the first quarter of 2021 in the global market. Below you can check the changelog of Huawei P30 and P30 Pro.
EMUI 11 stable version changelog:
- Huawei P30
- Huawei P30 Pro
- Always On Display (AOD): AOD allows users to customize their screen and showcase their personal style by adding text and images to their lock screen.
- MeeTime: Besides HD voice and video calls, MeeTime also you to send encrypted messages and animated emojis, skip forward and backward when playing voice messages, and send groups of images in one go.
- Themes: Added the “Starry Night” theme to take you into the beautiful starry night.
- Multiwindow mode: Multi-Window allows you to open apps in a floating window for multitasking. You can relocate the floating window to the desired location or minimize it to a floating bubble for easier access later.
- Smoother animation: The brand new, intuitive animations throughout EMUI 11 create a smoother, more unified, and visually pleasing user experience when touching items or sliding on the screen.
- Subtle effect: Whether you’re toggling switches on or off, subtle effects have been enhanced throughout the OS for greater visual satisfaction.
- Super Notepad: Notepad now supports editing notes simultaneously from multiple Huawei devices. For example, you can insert a photo from your phone to the note being edited on your tablet.
- System-level translation: Browse foreign language articles or pictures, press with one or two fingers to translate words or paragraphs, freely adjust the translation Area, easy to understand the content, and information.
- Lasting smoothness: A new standard for system animations has been introduced, improving app launch speed and the smoothness of general operations.
- Rhythmic ringtones: System vibration has been upgraded, and incoming calls and alarms now have their own custom vibration patterns. The combination of stereo sounds and coordinated vibrations bring you a more immersive experience.
- Transparent permission: The application permission pop-up box displays instructions for you to choose to authorize or reject (currently some applications support).
- Blurred app previews: On the recent tasks screen, previews of apps protected by TrustSpace or App Lock are automatically blurred or locked and hidden to protect your private data.
- Hide Display Message: When screencasting in mobile mode, enable the message do not disturb function, which allows the phone’s incoming calls and message banner notifications to be displayed only on the phone interface, which protects privacy and ensures the continuity of screencasting.
Join Our ABC arena Channel On Telegram