Realme now distributed December 2020 patch update and the company has released this update for the Realme 7i, Realme Narzo 20 and Realme X2 Pro smartphones users. Now the company has started pushing out this update for Realme C11, C12, C15 and C15 Qualcomm Edition. The latest update brings the build number RMX2185_11.A.81, RMX2189_11.A.81, RMX2180_11.A.81 and RMX2195PU_11.A.21 for Realme C11, C12, C15 and C15 Qualcomm Edition respectively.
The all-new update added short-press the power button to turn off the flashlight feature while screen-off and also fixed the black screen issue of incoming calls. Below you can check the changelog:
Realme C11, C12, C15 & C15 Qualcomm Edition Changelog:
- RMX2185_11.A.81 (Realme C11)
- RMX2189_11.A.81 (Realme C12)
- RMX2180_11.A.81 (Realme C15)
- RMX2195PU_11.A.21 (Realme C15 Qualcomm Edition)
- Updated Android security patch: Nov 2020.
- Added short-press the power button to turn off the flashlight feature while screen-off.
- Optimized system performance and improved system stability.
- Fixed the black screen issue of incoming calls.
Note: All smartphones update rolling-out in batches so keep patience it takes time to reach your devices.
Join Our ABC arena Channel On Telegram
How to check and Download the latest update manually?
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!