Realme now started rolling out the December month patch update and recently the company has released this update for Realme X2 pro smartphone users in India. Now the users of Realme 7i and Realme Narzo 20 have joined the same with the version number RMX2103PU_11.A.35 and RMX2193_11.A.21 for Realme 7i and Realme Narzo 20 respectively.
This update optimized in some scenarios, there is no response when pressing the power button during a call for Realme 7i and added short-press the power button to turn off flashlight feature while screen-off for Realme Narzo 20. Check the changelog below.
Realme 7i version A.35 Changelog:
- Updated Android security patch: November and December 2020.
- Optimized in some scenarios, there is no response when pressing the power button during a call.
- Fixed the probabilistic freezing issue of 64M mode in special scenarios.
Realme Narzo 20 version A.21 Changelog:
- Updated Android security patch: Nov 2020.
- Added short-press the power button to turn off the flashlight feature while screen-off.
- Fixed the probabilistic issue of greenish image shooted by the rear camera.
- Fixed the issue of a reddish image shooted by the front camera in some scenarios.
- Optimized system performance and improved system stability.
- Fixed the black screen issue of incoming calls.
Note: Both smartphones update rolling-out in batches so keep patience it takes time to reach your devices.
Join Our ABC arena Channel On Telegram
How to check and Download the latest update manually?
Tap on the smartphone Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates. Download!