Huawei has released EMUI 11 at the HDC conference in the current year (2020) with lots of new features like AOD, EOD, new Gallery interface, better multi-window support and more. Now the company has officially confirmed to launch of the HarmonyOS 2.0 (Hongmeng OS) and the Huawei released this new version on December 16, 2020, at the Huawei Developer Day (HDD) event. Recently HarmonyOS mobile beta launch event was spotted the online platform.
“Look, it’s coming. So, developers, are you coming? Beta event for HarmonyOS 2.0 mobile phone developers” wrote Huawei.
- DevEco Studio 2.0 One-stop distributed application development platform
- And mobile phone emulator
- And Huawei HarmonyOS technical experts face-to-face communication
- HarmonyOS 2.0 design philosophy
- Bring an innovative full-scene hyper terminal experience with partners
- In-depth analysis of the HarmonyOS distributed application framework
- 10:00 – 10:30 Huawei will release HarmonyOS 2.0 mobile phone developer Beta plan
- 10:30 – 12:00 Application partners share HarmonyOS full-scene innovation cases
- 13:30 – 15:10 Huawei experts explain the key features and development tools of HarmonyOS 2.0 mobile phone Beta
- 15:30 – 17:00 Face-to-face interaction with developer KOLs and Huawei technical experts
Join Our ABC arena Channel On Telegram
As per the report, the company dint confirmed yet which devices will first get the HarmonyOS 2.0 beta on their smartphones but the first HarmonyOS/HongmengOS Mobile beta program will be first open for the Huawei Mate 40, P40, and Mate 30 devices.