Xiaomi has launched Xiaomi Mi Watch in the month of November 2019 and it comes with a quad-curved glass mirror design, an aluminum alloy frosted bezel. It sports a built-in full-featured eSIM chip, a Qualcomm Snapdragon wearable processor 3100 4G version, and also a pre-installed watch operating system MIUI For Watch.
Now the company has started rolling out December 2020 update for Xiaomi Mi Watch users and the latest update optimizes basic experience such as theater mode and screen lock. Also includes high-temperature reminders, greatly reduces the first pairing time, and fixes the problem of too sensitive knobs as well as changes the default input method. December 2020 update includes lots of features you can check the below.
Xiaomi Mi Watch new features:
- Support detecting daytime naps
- Heart rate monitoring new heart rate abnormal reminder
- New noise detection app
- New night smart power-saving mode
- Added several preset watch faces
- Repair and optimization
- Optimize basic experiences such as theater mode and screen lock
- Significantly reduce the first pairing time
- Increase high-temperature reminder
- Data synchronization optimization
- Swimming algorithm optimization, also improvement of the recognition rate
- Modify the default input method to “Xunfei Input Method”
- Optimized step algorithm
- The negative screen adds a weather warning
- Fix the problem that the knob is too sensitive
If you are using a Xiaomi Mi Watch, then head over to Settings – System – About – System Update on the watch to download and install the new OTA update.
Join Our ABC arena Channel On Telegram