In the month of September 2020, at the AI Life product launch conference, Huawei has launched FreeBuds Pro. The latest FreeBuds Pro Bluetooth headphones integrated with Active Noise Cancellation. HUAWEI FreeBuds Pro can be connected to two devices at the same time, saying goodbye to the trouble of switching back and forth. Supports mobile phones, tablets, PCs, and watches.
Now, let’s discussed the updated information, Huawei has started rolling out the latest firmware update for the FreeBuds Pro and it bumps with build number 22.214.171.124 while the update improves the connection stability of Bluetooth. The firmware update carries the 2.5MB package size you can check the changelog.
Huawei FreeBuds Pro 126.96.36.199 Changelog:
- Improves the connection stability of Bluetooth
- Optimizes the system compatibility
- Improves the playback quality of the headphones
- Increase wear detection
- Please put both earbuds into the charging case before updating, and keep the case open until the update is complete.
- Please ensure that the battery levels of both the earbuds and the charging case are higher than 30% before updating.
Join Our ABC arena Channel On Telegram