In September 2020, Huawei has introduced EMUI 11 at the Huawei Developer Conference 2020 and Huawei’s latest Emotion-UI EMUI 11 comes with a great number of features. After 3 months company has claims the EMUI 11 has exceeded 10 million users all over the world and this is the biggest achievement of Huawei. Below you can check some interesting features of EMUI 11.
EMUI 11 Features:
- EMUI 11 changes the user experience and brings vivid, dynamic visual elements for the Always On Display (AOD). AOD now allows you to customize your screen and showcase your personal style with text and images even when the screen is off.
- The new floating window, without interrupting the current content, quickly view instant messages. It also supports free adjustment of window size, the size is as you like; open multiple task windows, you can switch in the floating ball.
- Animations on EMUI 11 are now smoother, more unified.
- Quick reply without interference: Instant messages are presented in the form of floating windows, you can quickly view and reply without interrupting the current content.
- Window size is now adjustable: Adjust the size freely, without blocking the main content, so you can watch the video while replying to the message.
- The Celia Voice Assistant is available in 11 countries and 7 languages, 2 of which are new launches: Italy and German.
EMUI 11 comes with the latest technology of Hongmeng 2.0, which is expected to come in next year. EMUI 11 is an innovative full-scenario application that can realize multi-screen interaction. The multi-screen collaboration function of EMUI 11 has been further upgraded. The multi-window content of the mobile application can also be opened on the computer.
Join Our ABC arena Channel On Telegram
The official statement of Huawei, EMUI 11 will be adapted to more than 50 Huawei mobile phones, with an estimated installed capacity of over 200 million units, and an expected 90% upgrade rate. Huawei also taking a priority-based to older devices to upgrade with an EMUI 11 version and it will be provided to users of the Hongmeng 2.0 system as soon as possible.