Google Camera contains (GCam) comes with a number of features that can be activated either in the Settings page or on the row of icons at the top of the app. GCam features start with a Google Pixel device and now it’s available for eligible Android smartphones. The GCam brings lots of features like Pixel Visual/Neural Core, HDR+, HDR+ enhanced, Live HDR+, Dual Exposure Controls, Motion Photos, Video Stabilization, Super Res Zoom, Smartburst, Top Shot and more.
Now let’s back to the point, Xiaomi’s always working on its camera department and its smartphones come with great inbuild camera features, but Mi, Redmi and Poco some smartphones now eligible for GCam mod, let’s check the GCAM changelog below.
GCAM Mod latest CHANGELOG:
- Correction of some bugs that were in the previous version.
- Added telephoto support on Xiaomi Mi MIX 3.
- Added the ability to select the maximum shutter speed when using astrophotography in the settings.
- Fixed photo resolution on Poco 2F Pro / Redmi K30 Pro.
- Added wide-angle camera support for Poco 2F Pro / Redmi K30 Pro, Realme X50 5G.
- Returned the function off. Google Photos.
- Fixed lags when launching on Mi A3.
- Fixed crop when viewing the “Motion” function via Google Photos.
- Minor fixes.
Download the latest GCam mode for your smartphone:
GCAM FROM URNYX05:
- Urnyx’s 7.3 v2.4: GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.4.apk (Urnyx05, 2020-10-31, configs)
- Urnyx’s 7.3 v2.3: GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.3.apk (Urnyx05, 2020-10-09, configs)
GCAM FROM ARNOVA8G2:
- GCam_6beta.201115.1444build-8.0.101.apk (Arnova8G2, 2020-11-15)
- GCam_6beta.201113.1717build-8.0.101.apk (Arnova8G2, 2020-11-13)
- Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_BF_V18.104.22.168822.1145.apk (Arnova8G2, 2019-08-22, buffer fix, configs, changelog)
GCAM FROM PARRROT043: RECOMMENDED
- MGC_7.6.008_Parrot043_V7.apk (Parrot043, 2020-11-13)
- MGC_7.6.008_Parrot043_V5.apk (Parrot043, 2020-11-11)
QUICK TIPS TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL GOOGLE CAMERA ON YOUR SMARTPHONE:
Follow the steps below.
- Download the APK from the above download link.
- Select and Install it (Allow app installation from external sources).
- Open the Google Camera (Once the icon appears in your launcher).
COMPATIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Only works on phones with the camera2 API enabled;
- Mod compatible with modern Snapdragon SoCs. Some versions also work on some old SoCs, but usually with limitations.
- Most APK only support ARM64;
- Recent APK may not work on older Android versions;
- Requires GApps or a replacement like microG (more info);
- Android only.
Join Our ABC arena Channel On Telegram