Huawei Watch GT series is always exploring the limits of smartwatch battery life. Watch GT 2 runs on Huawei’s self-developed wearable chip Kirin A1, the dual-chip design and intelligent power-saving technology, it serves you day and night for up to 2 weeks.
Now the users of Huawei Watch GT 2 getting a new software update and it bumps with build number 188.8.131.52. The latest firmware update brings new enhancements to the system including fixes for some issues and improvements for system stability. Below you can check the changelog.
Huawei Watch GT 2 (184.108.40.206) Changelog:
Fixes Known Bugs
Improved System Stability
Note: The battery level of the watch must be at least 20% for this update.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Key Specifications:
- Display: 46mm (1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD), 42mm (1.2 inch AMOLED 390 x 390 HD)
- Weight: 46 mm (41 g), 42 mm (29 g)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth: BT5.1, BLE / BR / EDR
- Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Air pressure sensor, and Capacitive sensor
- Battery: 46 mm (14 Days), 42 mm (7 Days).
How to update?
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose the latest software update, follow the onscreen instructions to update your smartwatch.