The Galaxy S11 and Galaxy Fold 2 would be presented on February 18, 2020, at a conference in San Francisco, According to the Ice Universe. “Samsung Electronics is tentatively launching the Galaxy S11 series and clamshell foldable phones in San Francisco, USA on February 18, 2020.” said Ice Universe, the world’s leading smartphone leaker, in a tweet on December 11, 2019.
Rumors: Samsung Electronics is tentatively launching the Galaxy S11 series and clamshell foldable phones in San Francisco, USA on February 18, 2020.
— Ice universe (@UniverseIce) December 11, 2019
Earlier, Korea Herald, a South Korean media, also assured that the Galaxy S11 will be unveiled at the same time as the Galaxy Fold 2.
More Galaxy S11 News:
- Galaxy S11+ camera design won’t be so messy
- Samsung Galaxy S11 leaks in hands-on images
- Samsung Galaxy S11+ Case confirms the layout is same as leaked before
- Samsung Galaxy S11 to Feature a new Bright Night Sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S11 Plus will have 5 rear cameras
- Samsung will bring this feature for the first time in Galaxy S11 smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy S11e render shows triple rear cameras setup