The very first hands-on image leak of the alleged Galaxy S11 has now surfaced. As we can see in the images, there are three cameras in vertical arrangement. Next to the LED flash in a rectangular camera module.
It’s believed that the Galaxy S11 camera system could have some serious fire-power, with a 108-megapixel main sensor, impressive 5x zoom capabilities and may even be able to record video at a staggering 8K — thanks to the powerful Snapdragon 965 chipset.
More Galaxy S11 News:
- Galaxy S11+ camera design won’t be so messy
- Samsung Galaxy S11 to Feature a new Bright Night Sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S11 Plus will have 5 rear cameras
- Samsung will bring this feature for the first time in Galaxy S11 smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy S11e render shows triple rear cameras setup