The Redmi Note 6 Pro has now joined the league of Xiaomi models running MIUI 11. The company has started pushing OTA updates to the Note 6 Pro which ushers in the MIUI 11 Global Stable ROM V18.104.22.168.PEKMIXM.
The phone runs on MIUI 9 but was later updated to MIUI 10 based on Android 9. The new update is still based on Android 9 but has several features that debut with Android 10.
Here is the Redmi Note 6 Pro MIUI 11 Global Stable V22.214.171.124.PEKMIXM full changelog:
- Comprehensive design optimized for full screen display devices
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the conten
Sounds of nature
- Wake up to the gentle sounds of nature with our new alarm ringtones
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like nature does.
- Mi Share
- Transfer files from phone to phone at breakneck speeds
- Preview your documents before you open them
- Stay productive and efficient with our all-new Mi Doc Viewer
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- Tasks. Manage and edit your tasks in the Notes app. Receive timely notifications and mark things done.
- Quick replies. Reply to messages from any app.
- Game Turbo. Turn your device into an ultimate gaming console.
- New: Editing, sharing, and customizing your screenshots is now much easier
- Optimization: Updated Android Security Patch to October 2019. Increased system security.
- Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
- New: Different options for hiding the notch
- Fix: Wi-Fi page wasn’t displayed correctly
Game speed booster
- New: Continuous swiping opens an additional menu in Game Turbo now
- New: You can create a Home screen shortcut for Game Turbo now
- Refreshed start page of Game Turbo
- Auto brightness, screenshot gestures, and Reading mode can be turned off automatically when Game Turbo is on
- A major upgrade for the toolbox in Game Turbo: autoplay and switching between data SIM cards are available now.