OnePlus is rolling out OxygenOS 10 Open Beta 2 for the OnePlus 6 and 6T. This is the second beta update brings several fixes to the new firmware version.
The update may appear to some users as “beta 31”. However, this is due to the fact that this is the 31st beta build for the OnePlus 6T since release.
OnePlus confirmed that the update is essentially a bug fix update over on the official OnePlus forums, the most notable fixes being for the in-display fingerprint scanner and Wi-Fi issues specifically with 5Ghz networks.
OXYGENOS 10 OPEN BETA 2 FOR ONEPLUS 6/6T
- Fixed the fingerprint identification issue
- Fix for animation lag for the fingerprint unlock
- Fixed the automatic Freeze and Reboot issues
- Improved system stability and fixed other known issues
- Improved the performance and General bug fixes
- WiFi & internet
- Fixed the 5Ghz WiFi connection.
The download should be available right now. If you haven’t received a notification, head to Settings > System updates and refresh to get the Open Beta OTA file on your device.