The renders are (from Steve Hemmerstoffer (@OnLeaks) in partnership with CashKaro.) based on CAD drawings and they show that Samsung will once again adopt the Galaxy Note10’s display design for the Galaxy S11 Plus. The curved display is reported to be a Dynamic AMOLED panel with a size of about 6.9-inches.
On the rear, the Galaxy S11 Plus has the same design we saw on its siblings but takes it up a notch. The design is the same black-housing-huge-bump but the main difference is the size. It is bigger now, much bigger, as a result of the sensors it houses which are actually five this time, two more than that of the Galaxy S10 Plus.
The Galaxy S11 Plus has a USB Type-C port at the bottom flanked on the right by a grille for the speaker and on the left by the primary microphone. The phone’s dimensions are given as 166.9 x 76 x 8.8 millimeters (10.2 millimeters including the camera bump).
Samsung’s Galaxy S11 Plus should arrive with either the Exynos 990 processor or Snapdragon 865 depending on the market. Its display is expected to have a 120Hz refresh rate, a feature that will be the trend for next year’s flagship phones.
- Samsung Galaxy S11 to have a 120 Hz display
- Samsung will bring this feature for the first time in Galaxy S11 smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy S11 to support 8K video recording
- Samsung Galaxy S11 Plus: Release date, Screen Size; More
- Samsung patents SAMOLED brand for screens ahead of Galaxy S11 launch
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Complete Specifications Leaked
- Samsung Galaxy S11 5G get certified in China
- Samsung Galaxy S11 series leak reveals camera configurations and launch date