How to install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 8?:
Follow the steps below to get it done,
- Make sure you have enabled the USB Debugging option by following the above steps.
- Now, extract the ADB and Fastboot Drivers into a folder on your PC.
- Open CMD or Powershell by pressing Shift + Right Click on an empty space in the folder created by following the above step.
- Connect your device with the PC via USB cable.
- Execute the following command to boot into bootloader/fastboot mode of Redmi Note 8 pro. (Note: A popup for permission to “Allow USB debugging” will come, tap OK.)
- Type the following command to flash the TWRP recovery on Redmi Note 8.
fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.3.1-5-ginkgo-mauronofrio.img
- Once TWRP gets flashed on your device, type the following command to reboot your smartphone:
- All done.
- Take backup of all important data.
- Charge your device upto atleast 50 %.
- Download ADB and fastboot Drivers.
- Download TWRP 3.3.1-5 by mauronofrio.
- Enable Developers Option by heading to the Settings > About Phone > Tap MIUI Version 7 times.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode by heading to the Settings > Additional Settings > toggle USB Debugging option.