The renders show that Samsung will take the same design for the Galaxy S11 and Galaxy S11e. So we are getting a punch-hole display similar to that of the Galaxy Note10. The punch-hole is not the only design change the Galaxy S11e will have. The phone will also get a curved display rather than a flat one like that of the S10e.
The bottom of the phone is home to a USB Type-C port and it is flanked on the left by the primary microphone and on the right by the speaker grille. The right side of the device houses the volume and power buttons.
Samsung is also going with the same rear camera design as the Galaxy S11. However, rather than five cameras, there are three cameras, one more sensor than that of its predecessor, along with the LED flash inside the housing.
- Samsung Galaxy S11 to have a 120 Hz display
- Samsung Galaxy S11 to support 8K video recording
- Samsung Galaxy S11 Plus: Release date, Screen Size; More
- Samsung patents SAMOLED brand for screens ahead of Galaxy S11 launch
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite Complete Specifications Leaked
- Samsung Galaxy S11 5G get certified in China
- Samsung Galaxy S11 series leak reveals camera configurations and launch date