The latest update of iOS comes with a feature called “Transfer to HomePod” that makes this little thing done easily. Probably the best part about this feature is that it needs minimal set-up and hardly requires a step.
Make Sure That Transfer to HomePod is Enabled
First things first, be sure your device is perfectly set up for the seamless music transfer.
1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone and choose General.
2. Now, tap on AirPlay & Handoff.
3. On the next screen, ensure that the toggles for Transfer to HomePod and Handoff are turned on.
- How to Stop iPhone and iPad from Automatically Connecting to AirPlay TVs
- How to Unzip a File on Your iPhone or iPad
- How to Disable Autoplay Live Photos and Videos in Photos App on macOS Catalina
- How to Enable LED Flash for Alerts in iOS 13 on Your iPhone
- How to Fix Bluetooth Issues in iOS 13 on iPhone and iPad