Here’s the list of Samsung devices getting November 2019 security patch, The latest devices that are getting this update are the Galaxy A8 (2018), Galaxy A8+ (2018), Galaxy J6+, Galaxy J8, Galaxy A30, and Galaxy A20e.
- Samsung started rolling out the November 2019 security patch to the Galaxy A10s, A20, and J7 Prime 2.
- Samsung has released a new update for the Galaxy Fold. It brings the November 2019 security patch to the LTE variant. The software version is F900FXXS2ASK1.
- The Galaxy Tab S6 is receiving the November 2019 patch and comes with software version T860XXS1ASK2.
- The latest update carries firmware version J530GUBU6CSJ2 and A750GNDXS4BSJ7 for the Galaxy J5 Pro and Galaxy A7 (2018), respectively.
To check update, tap on Settings -Software update- Download and install.
- OnePlus is rolling out a new OxygenOS 10 update to the OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 Pro [OxygenOS 10.0.2]
- Apple released iOS 13.2.3 with bug fixes
- Samsung rolling out 2nd One UI 2.0 beta update for the Galaxy Note 10 series [N970FXXU1ZSK8]
- How to download 5th One UI 2.0 beta for the Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+
- Redmi Note 4 MIUI 11 Global Stable Update Rollout in India