Oppo, held a conference in Beijing this afternoon where it released the ColorOS 7 system. In addition, Oppo announced that Oppo Reno 3 series will be the first ColorOS 7 device. This series supports dual-mode 5G. Furthermore, the company has released the ColorOS 7 adaptation schedule.
OPPO COLOROS 7 SCHEDULE:
- 25th November 2019: Oppo Reno, Reno inspired version, Reno 10x zoom version, Reno Barcelona custom version, Reno Ace and Reno Ace Gundam edition
- December 2019: Oppo Reno2
- Q1 2020: Oppo Reno2 Z, Reno Z, Find X, Find X Lamborghini Edition, Find X Super Flash Edition, Oppo R17, R17 New Year Edition, R17 Pro, R17 Pro New Year Edition, R17 Pro King Custom Edition, R17 Pro Pikachu Custom Edition, and Oppo K5
- Q2 2020: Oppo R15, R15 Dream Edition, Oppo K3, A9, A9x, A11, and Oppo A11x
- February 2020: Realme X, Realme X youth version
- March 2020: Realme Q
- April 2020: Realme X2, Realme X2 Pro.
ColorOS 7 features
Coming to the features of ColorOS 7, it brings new modern UI which is cleaner and has visually comfortable colour tones. The new software brings the option to customise app icons, including shape, size, and font. It also brings system-wide dark mode, and new Art+ Wallpapers that aren’t just live but also animate based on fingertip touches. The Camera app gets a slew of features like Beauty 2.0, video blur, Night View, and multi-frame noise reduction.
ColorOS 7 brings a new Soloop video editing app, a new Breeno voice assistant, hyperboost for better gaming experience, optimised power saving features that claims to increase the battery life by 10 percent during daily use. The new software comes with smart sleep features that optimise night standby consumption and reduces power usage by 35 percent.