How to download 5th One UI 2.0 beta for the Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+: The Samsung Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+ users registered in the One UI 2.0 beta program can now download the 5th beta update from the Software update section of their phone’s Settings.
The software version of this update is G970FXXU3ZSKF, G973FXXU3ZSKF, and G975FXXU3ZSKF for Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, and Galaxy S10+ respectively.
If you want to download the 5th beta update manually, you can do this from the link below.
- Beta5 (18 Nov) ZSK9 -> ZSKF: G975F_ZSK9_ZSKF
- Beta5 (18 Nov) ZSK9 -> ZSKF: G973F_ZSK9_ZSKF
- Beta5 (18 Nov) ZSK9 -> ZSKF: Coming soon
RENAME THE FILE TO update.zip
STEPS TO INSTALL ONE UI 2.0 BETA ON THE GALAXY S10 SERIES:
After downloading the firmware file, it’s required for you to rename the file as “update.zip”. After downloading and renaming the firmware, you can proceed with the installation process.
- Download SDK platform-tools from here.
- Extract the SDK on your desktop.
- Open the extracted folder and copy the update.zip (firmware).
- Inside the folder, press and hold the left shift + right-mouse-click and select “open command prompt here” to open it.
- Now, Turn off your phone.
- Enter recovery mode by press and holding the Power + Bixby + Volume buttons altogether for a few seconds.
- Select “Update via ADB” (You can scroll using volume keys and select using the power button).
- Connect your phone to the PC via the USB cable.
- In the command prompt run the following command: ./adb devices
- Wait a few seconds while it searches your phone.
- If your device is found, run the following command: ./adb sideload update.zip
- The update process will start automatically, it will take some time to complete.
- Once the process is completed, the phone will boot itself and update the apps and direct you to the home screen.
- After the installation, Clear your cache by going into recovery (VoIUP – Bixby – Power).