How to Stop iPhone and iPad from Automatically Connecting to AirPlay TVs:
1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad. Then, tap on General.
2. Next, tap on AirPlay & Handoff.
3. Next up, tap on Automatically AirPlay to TVs.
4. On the next screen, you have three options:
- Never: Choose it to prevent your iOS or iPadOS device from automatically sending videos to the AirPlay supported smart TVs.
- Ask: Select it to get a prompt asking you to confirm before automatically connecting to the nearby AirPlay TVs when playing videos in the compatible apps.
- Automatic: It’s selected by default and allows you to automatically mirror the videos playing on your device.