T-Mobile is now rolling out a new software update to the Galaxy S10 series and Galaxy S9 series. The Galaxy S10 series is getting the November 2019 security patch.
SOFTWARE VERSIONS ARE:
- Galaxy S10+: G975USQS2BSIX
- Galaxy S10: G973USQS2BSIX
- Galaxy S10e: G970USQS2BSIX
- Galaxy S9+: G965USQS7CSJ6
- Galaxy S9: G960USQS7CSJ6
If you want to check for the update manually, you can go to the Settings > Software update > Download and install.
- Huawei Mate 20 and P30 series getting Stable EMUI 10 update
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G getting a new update
- [Samsung Update] Unlocked Galaxy Note 10 smartphones getting One UI 2.0 beta in the US
- OnePlus 7 Pro 5G will only receive Android 10 update in 2020
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series Update Adds Galaxy Note 10 Auto Hotspot Feature and more
- Galaxy Note 9 getting a new update with November 2019 security patch