According to the Korean Intellectual Property Office, the manufacturer has trademarked the SAMOLED moniker in the Smartphone Displays category.
The Galaxy S10 Lite will be available in Black, Blue, and White, while the Galaxy Note 10 Lite should come in Red, Silver, and Black models. There are apparently new Galaxy Buds on the way as well and will come in Blue and Pink as an addition to the traditional Black or White colors.
More Galaxy S11 News:
- Samsung trademarks ‘Space Zoom’; yet another Galaxy S11 camera feature?
- Samsung Has Started Developing Software For the Galaxy S11
- Samsung future phones will support 12,000px x 9,000px stills
- Samsung Galaxy S11 to use second-gen 108 MP sensor
- The Galaxy S11 to come with Exynos 9830/SD 865 and LPDDR5 RAM
- Samsung Galaxy S11+ is expected to be the first to equip three punched front cameras
- Samsung Galaxy S11: Everything You Need To Know, Colors, 108MP camera, Screen Size
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series Update Adds Galaxy Note 10’s Auto Hotspot Feature and more