Samsung testing One UI 2.0/Android 10 for the Galaxy M20 and M30: The Galaxy M20 and Galaxy M30 have been certified by the Wi-Fi Alliance with Android 10, and the publication also confirms that the company is already developing test firmware for the devices.
The test build firmware version is M205FDDU3CSK3 and M305FDDU2CSK3 for the Galaxy M20 and Galaxy M30 respectively.
- Samsung trademarks ‘Space Zoom’; yet another Galaxy S11 camera feature?
- Samsung Has Started Developing Software For the Galaxy S11
- Samsung future phones will support 12,000px x 9,000px stills
- Samsung Galaxy S11 to use second-gen 108 MP sensor
- The Galaxy S11 to come with Exynos 9830/SD 865 and LPDDR5 RAM
- Samsung Galaxy S11+ is expected to be the first to equip three punched front cameras
- Samsung Galaxy S11: Everything You Need To Know, Colors, 108MP camera, Screen Size