The code from One UI 2.0’s camera app has revealed that Samsung’s future phones will support 12,000px x 9,000px stills, which is about 108,000,000 in total pixels.
Image: XDA Developer
MORE S11 stuff. Here’s a nice little leak on the 108MP camera from Samsung. https://t.co/CNGJeX1ohL
— Max Weinbach (@MaxWinebach) November 8, 2019
More Galaxy S11 News:
- Samsung trademarks ‘Space Zoom’; yet another Galaxy S11 camera feature?
- Samsung Has Started Developing Software For the Galaxy S11
- Samsung Galaxy S11 to use second-gen 108 MP sensor
- The Galaxy S11 to come with Exynos 9830/SD 865 and LPDDR5 RAM
- Samsung Galaxy S11+ is expected to be the first to equip three punched front cameras