How to block calls from unknown numbers on your iPhone:
1. Head over to the Settings app on your iPhone and go to Phone.
2. Over here, scroll down to CALL SILENCING AND BLOCKED CONTACTS.
3. Under this, enable Silence Unknown Callers.
And by following these simple steps all those unwanted and spam calls will be blocked.
- How to Change App Specific Language in iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- How to Install Custom Fonts on iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- How to Clear RAM on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
- How to Enable AssistiveTouch in iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- How to Download and install macOS Catalina
- How to Download Files Using Safari on Your iPhone or iPad
- How to Fix Bluetooth Issues in iOS 13 on iPhone and iPad
- How to Enable LED Flash for Alerts in iOS 13 on Your iPhone