Samsung has started rolling out the One UI 2.0 third beta to the Galaxy S10 series in the US. Well, you can now download the third One UI 2.0 beta update for the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, and Galaxy S10+. This is for the Snapdragon variant.
Software Version: One UI 2.0 Beta 3 (ZSJF => ZSK3)
After downloading the firmware file, it’s required for you to rename the file as “update.zip”. After downloading and renaming the firmware, you can proceed with the installation process.
- Download SDK platform-tools from here.
- Extract the SDK on your desktop.
- Open the extracted folder and copy the update.zip (firmware).
- Inside the folder, press and hold the left shift + right-mouse-click and select “open command prompt here” to open it.
- Now, Turn off your phone.
- Enter recovery mode by press and holding the Power + Bixby + Volume buttons altogether for a few seconds.
- Select “Update via ADB” (You can scroll using volume keys and select using the power button).
- Connect your phone to the PC via the USB cable.
- In the command prompt run the following command: ./adb devices
- Wait a few seconds while it searches your phone.
- If your device is found, run the following command: ./adb sideload update.zip
- The update process will start automatically, it will take some time to complete.
- Once the process is completed, the phone will boot itself and update the apps and direct you to the home screen.
- After the installation, Clear your cache by going into recovery (VoIUP – Bixby – Power).
You can also try this method: How to update Snapdragon Galaxy S10 to One UI 2.0 beta 3?
Step 1: Download ZSK3 OTA update zip from above.
Step 2: Rename it to update.zip and transfer the file to your phone’s storage or SD card.
Step 3: Reboot your phone into Recovery mode (Press and hold Power + Volume Up + Bixby buttons simultaneously for a few seconds.
Step 4: Use the volume buttons to navigate and select the option “apply update from SD card“.
Step 5: Navigate to the update zip file (ZSK3) in the SD card and tap the power button to select it.