How to Disable Autoplay Live Photos and Videos in Photos App on macOS Catalina:
1. Launch Photos app on your Mac. You can find the app in the Dock. If it’s not there, simply search it in the Spotlight and open it.
2. Now, click on the Photos menu at the top left corner of the screen and choose Preferences.
3. Next, ensure that the General tab is selected if it’s not already. Then after, uncheck the box for “Auto-Play Live Photos and Videos”.
- How to Change App Specific Language in iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- How to Install Custom Fonts on iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- How to Clear RAM on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
- How to Enable AssistiveTouch in iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- How to Download and install macOS Catalina
- How to Download Files Using Safari on Your iPhone or iPad
- How to Fix Bluetooth Issues in iOS 13 on iPhone and iPad
- How to Enable LED Flash for Alerts in iOS 13 on Your iPhone