According to previous rumors, the cheaper Galaxy S10 smartphone with model number SM-G770F.
The upcoming cheaper Galaxy S could like, thanks to the latest patent that’s filed Samsung and published by USPTO. The Samsung patent is of a device that looks very similar to the design aesthetic of the current Galaxy S10 smartphone and hence, it’s easier to draw a conclusion that the patent is for the cheaper Galaxy S10 Lite smartphone. That said, whether Samsung will officially call it Galaxy S10 Lite or something else is unknown.
The cheaper Galaxy S10 model could feature a 6.7-inch FHD + Infinity-O display and the Snapdragon 855 is what the smartphone is going to depend on for its processing power. The smartphone is also rumored to be coming with a huge 8GB of RAM and powering the smartphone will be a 45oomAh battery.
- Samsung Galaxy S11 to use second-gen 108 MP sensor
- Samsung W20 5G Foldable Smartphone Launching in November
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite will pack a 4,370 mAh battery
- Samsung Teases Foldable Flip Phone Design
- 10+ Samsung Galaxy S10 tips and tricks