Use Two-Finger Tap to Manage Conversation Threads:
1. Open the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Now, tap on any conversation thread using the two-finger tap gesture to select it. If you want to select more conversation thread, use the two-finger swipe up/down gesture.
Note: You can also tap on the circle button to the left of each conversation thread to select it.
-To mark all the selected conversation thread as read: Simply tap on the Read button on the bottom left corner.
-To delete all the selected conversation threads: Tap on the Delete button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Edit Messages with Two-Finger Tap Gesture:
This quick gesture works just as efficiently inside a respective conversation thread.
1. Open the Messages app on your iOS or iPadOS device and go to a specific conversation.
2. Tap on any message with two-finger to select it. To select more messages, use the two-finger swipe up/down gesture.
Note: You can also tap on each circle to the left of each message to select it.
-Delete an individual message: Simply tap on the Delete button at the bottom left corner.
-Delete all the selected messages: Tap on the Delete All button at the top left corner of the screen.
-Forward all the selected messages: Tap on the forward button (looks like an arrow at the bottom right corner of the screen) and then choose the contacts with which you want to share the messages.
- How to Change App Specific Language in iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- How to Install Custom Fonts on iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- How to Clear RAM on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
- How to Enable AssistiveTouch in iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- How to Download and install macOS Catalina
- How to Download Files Using Safari on Your iPhone or iPad