Xiaomi Mi 8: Chinese users receiving the update which comes with the MIUI 11 9.10.24 build and weighs in at 2.1GB. It also brings the October security patch alongside all the new visual and under the hood changes that come with MIUI 11.
MIUI 11 9.10.24 update changelog (translated):
- Update Google Security Patch (2019/10) to improve system security.
- Fixed the use time of the app not reaching the setting but was limited system update.
- Added user experience application, sent next Monday after successful system update Network assistant.
- There may be two “other” issues in repairing power consumption statistics Security center.
- Optimize the privacy password verification page interface display effect.
- Fix the problem that the three-party lock screen can’t open the camera in the avatar space.
Note: There is still no word on the international roll-out.