1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on Accessibility.
2. Under the Vision section, tap on Motion.
3. On the next screen, turn off the switches for both Auto-Play Message Effects and Auto-Play Video Previews. Now, quit the settings.
Going forward, full-screen effects and video previews will no longer play automatically in the Messages app on your iPhone.
- How to Change App Specific Language in iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- How to Install Custom Fonts on iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- How to Clear RAM on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
- How to Enable AssistiveTouch in iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- How to Download and install macOS Catalina
- How to Download Files Using Safari on Your iPhone or iPad