Download Second One UI 2.0 beta update for the Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+:
You can now download the Second One UI 2.0 beta update for the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10, and Galaxy S10+.
Only proceed with the instruction after reading them through and we’ll not be held accountable for any issues occurred during or after the installation. Also, this is a manual installation process so you won’t receive further version upgrades until you are registered for the beta program.
- The following installation procedure is only for Galaxy S10, S10e, and S10+ models. So, do not try this method on other smartphones.
- Before the installation, we recommend you to take a backup of your smartphone to prevent any data loss.
- Do not disconnect or move the data cable or your phone or try to press any physical key during the installation process.
- This firmware version is only the BETA and not a stable update. It may also contain some bugs.
Download the beta firmware according to your smartphone listed below:
NOTE: THESE UPDATE.ZIP’s ARE ONLY FOR DEVICES WITH MULTI-CSC OXM!!!
You can check this, to type in your dialer *#1234#, and check if OXM is in the CSC-build…
One UI 2.0 Beta1 (24 Oct) ASIG -> ZSJF (You must be on the Indian ASIG-build (AP/BL: ASIG, CP/CSC: ASIE)):
One UI 2.0 Beta2 (25 Oct) ZSJ8 -> ZSJF: G975F_ZSJ8_ZSFG
One UI 2.0 Beta2 (25 Oct) ZSJ8 -> ZSJF: G973F_ZSJ8_ZSJF
One UI 2.0 Beta2 (25 Oct) ZSJ8 -> ZSJF: G970F_ZSJ8_ZSJF
**RENAME THE FILE TO update.zip**
These are beta builds pulled off the German models (DBT) of the Galaxy S10, S10e, and S10+ running One UI 2.0 based on Android 10.
Here, the region code is DBT, but since Germans use the same device model numbers as the rest of the world that uses the Exynos variants, it is possible to install the new Android 10 beta on an Exynos variant of the S10 series.
The UPDATE.ZIP can be installed on devices with the following CSC’s: SM-G975F OXM multi CSC (ACR AFG AFR ATO AUT BGL BNG BRI CAC CAM CAU CHO COO DBT DKR ECT EGY EON EUR ILO INS ITV KSA LAO LUX MID MWD MXO MYM NEE NPL ORX PAK PEO PHE PHN ROM SEB SEE SEK SKZ SLK SMP THL THR TPA TPH TTT TUN TUR XEF XEH XEO XEU XEZ XFE XME XSG XSP XTC XXV)
Single: (BTC BTU CPW DOO EMP GLB GTO LYS MAT MM1 NZC OPS SER SIN SIO SMA STH TEB TEL TMC TNZ VAU VNZ WTL XFA XFV XNZ XSA)
Your smartphone must be running the latest build ASII to qualify for the Galaxy S10 series One UI 2.0 update. The device must be a multi-CSC OXM unit. To verify this, key *#1234# in the dialer and check if OXM is in the CSC-build.
STEPS TO INSTALL ONE UI 2.0 BETA ON THE GALAXY S10 SERIES:
After downloading the firmware file, it’s required for you to rename the file as “update.zip”. After downloading and renaming the firmware, you can proceed with the installation process.
- Download SDK platform-tools from here.
- Extract the SDK on your desktop.
- Open the extracted folder and copy the update.zip (firmware).
- Inside the folder, press and hold the left shift + right-mouse-click and select “open command prompt here” to open it.
- Now, Turn off your phone.
- Enter recovery mode by press and holding the Power + Bixby + Volume buttons altogether for a few seconds.
- Select “Update via ADB” (You can scroll using volume keys and select using the power button).
- Connect your phone to the PC via the USB cable.
- In the command prompt run the following command: ./adb devices
- Wait a few seconds while it searches your phone.
- If your device is found, run the following command: ./adb sideload update.zip
- The update process will start automatically, it will take some time to complete.
- Once the process is completed, the phone will boot itself and update the apps and direct you to the home screen.
- After the installation, Clear your cache by going into recovery (VoIUP – Bixby – Power).
It has issues with ‘android.process.media’.
- To fix it, go to Settings > Apps > Show system applications in the upper-right corner.
- Select “Media Storage” > Storage > Delete Data.
- Then select “Sec Media Storage” > Storage > Clear Data.
You can go to the XDA Developers page for the full set of instructions on how to install the firmware alongside the download links.
Thanks to Xda member Cyber John for extracting the Update.ZIP file from the international variants of Galaxy S10, S10e, and S10+ (SM-G97xF). Also, thanks to another Xda member henklbr for sharing the build and guide to install this firmware.