Samsung has started rolling out the One UI 2.0 Second beta update to the Galaxy S10 series in South Korea. It comes with important fixes, new features and the November 2019 security patch.
The software version of this update is G970NKSU3ZSJF, G973NKSU3ZSJF, and G975NKSU3ZSJF for the Galaxy S10e, S10, and S10+ respectively. The size of this update is around approx. 450MB.
If you want to check for the update manually, you can do this by heading into the Settings > Software update > Download and install.
- Bug Fix
- Fingerprint improvement patch
- Applied-android.process.media continuous crash
- Battery consumption and heat issues
- Bixby routine FC issue
- Keyboard FC issue
- The status bar is not visible when the screen is turned off and on while the app is running
- Download Manager keeps stopping
- Stops working when switching to the recent app view screen.
- Dark mode is applied even when dark mode is selected.
- No picture appears in gallery.-
- Screenshot is captured even though system silent mode is set. Sound when prompted
- Occasionally bounces
- When resize is entered in keyboard settings
- Crash occurs when the camera is launched.