How to Change Language of an Individual App on iPhone and iPad:
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Now, scroll down and tap on your favorite app which language you want to change. In this test, I’m going to select Gmail.
3. On the next screen, tap on Language and then choose a preferred language. After that quit the settings.
To check it out, launch the app for which you have changed the language.
- How to Install Custom Fonts on iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- How to Enable AssistiveTouch in iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- How to Clear RAM on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max
- How to Download Files Using Safari on Your iPhone or iPad