How to Clear RAM on iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max: As Apple’s modern iPhones don’t feature the Home button, we are forced to use the virtual home button, which exists inside AssistiveTouch, for clearing out RAM. While the bad thing about this trick is that it’s not straightforward, the good thing is that it works on all the iPhones and iPads running the latest iOS versions- even those with the iconic Home button.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone 11 or 11 Pro.
2. Now, tap Accessibility and choose Touch located under the PHYSICAL AND MOTOR section on the next screen.
3. Tap AssistiveTouch and then turn on the toggle. Now, you should see a small circled AssistiveTouch icon on the screen.
4. Next, tap on the back button at the top left (thrice) to return to the main Settings page. Then, tap General > Scroll down and tap Shut Down.
5. On the slide to power off screen, tap the AssistiveTouch button. In the menu, touch and hold the virtual home button until the screen flashes.
- How to Enable AssistiveTouch in iOS 13 and iPadOS 13
- How to Download Files Using Safari on Your iPhone or iPad