Where is Safari download manager?
Just open Safari on iOS 13 or iPadOS 13 and tap any download link on the Internet. Now you’ll see a downloads icon on the top right in Safari.
How to download files using Safari on iPhone or iPad
Follow these steps for an overview of how this process works.
- Open Safari.
- Now go to your favourite website where you find things to download. Tap the download link. You will see a confirmation pop-up asking if you want to download the file. Tap Download.
- Now you can tap the Downloads icon on the top-right to see the progress of the download. Once the download is complete, you can tap Clear to empty the list of downloaded items (this does not delete the files, just clears the list in Safari).
- By default downloads are saved on iCloud Drive. To change download location go to Settings > Safari > Downloads.
- Now you can select whether you want to store downloaded files on your iOS device locally or on the cloud.
- There’s another option in the Downloads page. It’s called Remove Download List Items. You can tap that and choose whether you want to clear the list of downloaded items in Safari automatically or manually.