Samsung Galaxy Note10 series will be available for sale with benefits of up to Rs12,000 while Galaxy S10 series will be available to customers with benefits worth up to Rs14,000.
Consumers purchasing smartphones from these two series can avail Galaxy Buds at a discounted price of Rs6,990 with a consumer benefit of Rs3,000 as compared to the retail price and Galaxy Watch Active at Rs13,990 with a consumer benefit of Rs6,000 as compared to the retail price.
Additionally, on Galaxy S10 series, consumers can avail an additional 5 per cent cashback through SBI credit cards along with instant cashback of up to Rs 5000.
On Galaxy Note10 consumers can get Rs6,000 bonus over and above the exchange price of their phone or an SBI cashback of Rs6,000.
- Samsung reportedly working on under-display camera for 2020 smartphone
- How to install One UI 2.0 beta on Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e and S10+
- Samsung ends Linux on DeX beta with the Android 10 update
- Samsung Galaxy S11: Samsung has filed a patent for rollable in-screen camera
- Samsung’s Galaxy Fold 2 could arrive as soon as April 2020